In near future we are looking to operationalize our vision and to show a sustainable and achieve able path of creating an Cow based economy model of development for rural India. In this path of operationalizing this vision we have achieved following in last few years.
- Infrastructure to house 200 indigenous cows, till now organization has purchased 20 cows and plans to have rest of the cows by the end of 2019
- Producing grains, vegetables etc using organic farming.
- Production of 200-liter A2 premium organic milk daily
- Biogas production system-producing gas for fuel and electricity generation from cow dung
- Bio-fertilizer and bio-pesticides from cow urine and cow dung
- Provide the school where the students can learn ancient Indian culture with modern education.